Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why the beatles????

some people might ask me " why do you only blog about the beatles????"  Well, its the only thing i know. I was raised listening to classical opera, donovan, audiobooks, rocky horror picture show { only the music} musicals, and my favorite: The Beatles. They ha catchy music, good voices, and most inportant to me at the time; they hade a cartoon movie. these cartoon charectors where real people! Imagine my excitement when i found this out! so, i wanted to find out everything, and i did....... mostly. im still learning but yeah... its what i know best and if i talk about anything else, well, lets just say i probably wouldnt do that. so there you have it.
                                                               always learning,
                                                                                  Beatlebuddy

No comments:

Post a Comment